Frequently Asked Questions
Fees Related Questions
1) Are there other fees that need to be paid at the point of registration?
No. Unlike other tuition centers, there is absolutely no administrative, registration, security deposit and material fee charges. We adopt a pay-per-lesson system and there is no lock-in period.
2) When are the fees collected?
Since we adopt a pay-per-lesson system, fees would be collected at the start of every lesson. Alternatively, you may opt in for the monthly fee payment scheme. We only accept payment via cash or cheque.
Lesson Related Questions
1) What are the levels and subjects being offered at Chemistry Tutorial?
Currently, we only offer Chemistry for these levels:
- GCE ‘O’ Levels Chemistry (Pure and Combined) [available for online tutoring]
- GCE ‘A’ Levels Chemistry (H3, H2 and H1) [available for online tutoring]
- CIE 'AS' and 'A' Levels Chemistry [available for online tutoring]
2) What is the duration of each lesson?
Each lesson lasts for 2 hrs. The duration is deemed just right as it allows rigorous coaching and intensive practice for the students.
3) What is the class size?
The class size is capped at 8 students per instructor.
4) Do you offer 1-to-1 lesson at the student's place?
No, I don't as I have a very packed schedule. All lessons (including 1-on-1 tuition) are conducted at my place.